I'm having issues with logging in.
What is the registration cancellation/refund policy?
- Cancel 30 days before the conference, you get 100% refund
- Less than 30 days, you can transfer your registration to another person, no refund
Is an early registration discount being offered?
What is the cost to participate in the vendor hall?
Can I transfer my paid registration to another person?
- Yes, just reach out to email@example.com if you would like to transfer your registration to someone else
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and in some instances by check (only when registering 3 or more people or for organizational payment)
Do I need to select the sessions I want to attend when I register?
Will you be capping the number of participants allowed in sessions?
- No, we are not capping session participants
Is there a way for me to access presenter handouts/materials ahead of time?
- All sessions and handouts will be available at 8:30 AM CT on the first day of the conference except for the Live Keynote presentations, these will become available at the end of the conference
Will presentations be live or pre-recorded?
- Presentations are pre-recorded and available on-demand at 8:30 AM CT on the first day of the conference
Can I submit questions for presenters ahead of time?
- No, please use the Q&A box in Zoom during Live Discussions
- Feel free to contact a presenter after viewing their presentation
Who can I contact if I have questions or need assistance with registration?
How do I request an accommodation?
How can I register a group of participants from my agency and pay all at once?
- Use the “Registering 3 or More” individuals registration button
Will sessions be accessible for participants who use assistive technology?
- Yes, we will do everything we can to make accessibility accommodations available for participants
Where can I find information about continuing education credits?
- Go to our CRC/CEU page for more information
How long will it take to receive verification of completion/CEU credits?
- The CRC/CEU form is also an attendance verification form; you will receive the CRC/CEU attendance verification form two weeks after the conference is closed
Will there be opportunities to network with other participants?
- Yes, we hope you join us each day during our Open Discussion sessions
Will recordings of the presentations be available to participants? If so, for how long?
- Yes, the recorded presentations and any additional resources will be available for four weeks after the conference
How can I participate in next year’s Expo?
What time zone will the conference schedule be based on?
Can I get on your mailing list for future events?