Exchange students must be recommended by their home university. Recommended students should complete the following application materials and submit them to their home institution's study abroad office.
- International Exchange Student Application for Admission [PDF]
- Information for Issuing the DS-2019 Form [PDF]
- Proof of Finances [PDF]
- Copy of passport
- Unofficial copy of transcript
- Demonstration of English proficiency
- Registration Assistance Form [PDF] (may be submitted separate to the application materials)
Exchange partner institutions may email completed application materials to: email@example.com
Once we have received all required application materials, students will be sent a DS-2019 and any relevant welcome materials including housing forms and other important arrival information.
Exchange Student Application Deadlines
- For Fall exchange, please submit all documents by April 1
- For Spring exchange, please submit all documents by November 1