The Office of International Education seeks to:
- Advance education abroad opportunities that encompass experiential, innovative, and career-focused learning for the UW-Stout community.
- Cultivate institutional partnerships to foster global experiences for all UW-Stout stakeholders.
- Diversify our campus population through mindful recruitment of international students.
- Provide quality support services to international students, visiting scholars, and guests.
- Advance initiatives that foster intercultural and global competencies for students, faculty, staff and the local community.
- Provide quality English as a Second Language courses and support to facilitate international student success.