Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program
- Do you want to pursue a challenging profession in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance?
- Do you want to work for the Department of Defense and help defend our nation's cyber space?
- Do you want to have your education paid for?
The University of Wisconsin Stout, recently designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) in Cyber Defense, has successfully participated in the Department of Defense Cyber Scholarship Program.
Last year, we successfully helped our students get the DoD Cyber Scholarship, with full tuition and $25,000 stipend. Here is the opportunity for you again.
- An undergraduate student will be paid a stipend of $25,000 per academic year (BS degree) and a graduate student will be paid a stipend of $30,000 per academic year (MS/Ph.D. degree).
- The scholarship will pay for full cost of tuition, required fees, books, and a stipend to cover room and board.
- The DoD will also provide sponsors who will maintain contact with the student during the scholarship period, and who will facilitate the student's entry into internships and eventual DoD employment.
The next application round will be due February 2021
If you have any questions please contact Dr. Holly Yuan via email at email@example.com