The purpose of the Counseling Center is to contribute to the intellectual, emotional, and relational health and development of students. The Counseling Center is a SAFE SPACE for individuals of all ethnicities, abilities, religions, sexual orientation, physical appearance/size, and gender identities.
- Compassionate Service to the campus community.
- Expertise in college student mental health and related educational & prevention programming.
- Collaboration with others in service to student growth, development, and wellness.
- Respect for Autonomy of others to assume responsibility for themselves.
- Support for Diversity & Inclusivity that is manifested in a welcoming and safe environment.
- Confidentiality as a foundation of ethical service delivery.
Confidential counseling services are available free of charge to currently enrolled students. Some fees are associated with Testing and Alcohol & Other Drug Education services.